Sunday, August 7, 2011

CASH IS KING

The Stock Market is in a state of chaos. I feel it would be non-productive to risk both account capital and psychological capital to either try to catch the initial bounces,as  they will more than likely be faded, or to try pick a bottom.  Playing with fire is a fool's game.

Based on how the big picture develops this coming week, I may buy back some gold. I will also review our bond holdings, most likely adding to positions on any weakness brought on by the US Debt downgrade.

I have decided it is best to go into shut-down mode for the moment.  I will be blogging much less, if at all, for the time being. I'll let you know when we get some clarity again.

Now is the time to just sit back, relax and ignore the financial turmoil.




Click the text link below
to receive a
Free Subscription to the GWM Newsletter and Gerritz InSights Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment