Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Las Vegas meeting with Michael Price

On Oct 17th Christopher and I spent a day with Michael Price and about 70 other investors and advisors. It was a great opportunity to learn from the master. As you know Michael is someone I admire very much. He is most generous when it comes to sharing his insights as well as his superb money management techniques and strategies. He personally manages over $200,000,000.  He works out of his house in Florida and has just two employees; his daughter and son-in -law.











Steve Gerritz, Michael Price, Chris Gerritz


The meeting was held at the Venetian on the Vegas strip. It is a beautiful hotel. Chris said  "I have been to Venice and parts of this hotel looks just like the real thing."

In the upcoming November issue of The Gerritz Letter, I will  share the highlights of my meeting with Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment