Saturday, June 5, 2010

Humbled by Colleague's Recent Comment

I was mentioned in a recent newsletter by LifePlan Advisors, a Florida Investment advisory firm.


I am always humbled when someone I respect publishes a favorable comment about me. Below is a comment posted in the June 2010 issue of the LifePlan Advisor newsletter by Stephen Hood.

“I also know this. I have never been more confident in our money management program, in its ability to avoid the many severe pitfalls that lie ahead of us. I firmly believe systems are in place that will protect our clients' lifetime financial security, come what may.

I have many people to thank for the help and guidance in developing this program. First of all my friends and clients. Without their loyalty and steadfastness through the years I never would have celebrated my 30th year as a financial advisor.

Second, my colleagues and mentors, the many people I have learned from over the years. From Steve Gerritz, my longtime friend and colleague in Medford Oregon, to Ulli Niemann, an advisor in California by way of Germany, to the Mad Hedge Fund trader, and many others. They have all had a major impact on my management style and philosophy. Thank you all.”

I appreciate Steve's comments. He is definitely one of the best in the business.

1 comment: